The Information is provided by:
- A phone help line:
An answering service during the daytime.
An answering machine (24 hours), enabling to leave messages for a return call service.
- Answering letters, email messages and faxes.
- Personal visits of users to the center.
- Explanatory leaflets and direction to informational resources on the Internet.
The information includes:
- Information addressing the disease of cancer in general.
- Information addressing different types of cancer; diagnosis, treatment, follow- up and prognosis.
- Description and explanation of terms and expressions related to the disease and treatment process and follow-up.
- Information related to the individual patient's diagnosis.